Adults have several opportunities to become involved in the life of the New Paris Church of the Brethren. Our desire is to love each other to help one another grow in Christ.
There are three adult Sunday School classes. The ages of the individuals in the classes overlap. You are welcome to join the class you feel most comfortable with.
- Adults with children ranging from infant to high-school age
- Adults who are semi or retired age
- Adults ranging in age from 50 to those who are retired
Bible Study Groups
There are three Bible study groups:
- Young adults
- Adults of all ages meet weekly during the months of September to May
- The men of the church are using the MyBible Social App for reading the Bible in a year. They have daily discussions about what they are reading.
- The Church Sisters Bible study meets once a month. One of their studies was from The Chosen series.
You are welcome to contact the church office to learn how you may participate in the above Bible study groups.
The adults often get together for times of fellowship outside of regular church activities.